Join ABAN Today
Your membership in ABAN makes a powerful statement about you. It shows employers, colleagues and patients your commitment to nursing. Membership identifies you as a nurse who is serious about the profession as well as purposeful about staying informed, educated and involved.
When you become an ABAN member, you join with nurses across the country, and in your state, speaking with one strong voice on behalf of your profession and your patients.
JUMP IN NOW AND ENJOY YOUR TEAM TODAY
ABAN is a member-focused organization, dedicated to supporting our members with access to practice resources, continuing education information, professional services, advocacy, expertise, and so much more. Join ABAN, renew an existing membership or update your membership profile never been easier.
- Networking with those who have similar SDA focus with African American nurses nationally and internationally
- Formation of chapters designed to address local issues
- Continuing education programs and/or with contact hours
- Opportunity to contribute to scholarship fund that supports students of nursing
- Access to a network of health care professionals
- Participation in church and community health activities
- Opportunities to use gifts and talents
- Opportunities to share your expertise with novice and other experienced nurses
- Opportunities to impact the careers of future nurses